Vision PRO - 120 Capsules for Eye Health
Dry eye, allergy eyes and aged-related macular degeneration (AMD) are just a few of the problems caused by increased exposure to screens, pollution, ageing and the side effects of common medications.
VisionPRO eye care supplement is an easy to take, convenient solution if you want to help maintain your eye health and optimum vision. The scientifically researched, industry leading ingredients in this unique formula deliver multiple benefits for a range of eye-specific conditions.
Simply take 1-2 capsules per day with meals.
With hectic lifestyles and diets often lacking in many crucial nutrients, and our increasing use of ‘phone, computer and tv screens, our eye health is constantly under attack. Add to this the eye problems and diseases that occur as we age, and it becomes increasingly clear that eye protection, in the form of a daily supplement, is vital.
VisionPRO provides the protection that we need. At the forefront of eye health developments, VisionPRO ingredients include carotenoids, lutein and zeaxanthin - these ingredients are found in the Macula of the eye which is responsible for our sharp central vision combined with other beneficial eye health components, such as Bilberry extract, Omega-3 fatty acids and minerals including Zinc which contribute to normal vision.
Many eye care professionals recommend eye nutrients to help replenish what your eyes need most. VisionPRO softgel uses an advanced formula to help protect eye health and replenish vital eye nutrients that can be lost as we age.
How can the ingredients in VisionPRO improve my eye health?
Lutein and Zeaxanthin are carotenoids. Carotenoids are pigments found in plants and in your retina. Supplementing these pigments helps increase their density in your retina. They also absorb high-energy blue and ultraviolet light that can damage your eyes.
Also found naturally in your eyes, zinc is a powerful antioxidant that can protects against cell damage and contributes to normal vision.
Photoreceptors cells in your retina contain a large quantity of omega-3 fatty acid. It’s believed that docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), a type of omega-3 fatty acid, helps in the development of retinal cells. It’s also thought to have a role in reducing inflammation and helping cells of the retina and the cornea heal and regenerate after damage due to light exposure and ageing.
A number of studies indicate that people who consume more of two omega-3 fatty acids, DHA, and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), were less likely to have AMD. Low levels of omega-3 fatty acids are associated with dry eye syndrome and retinopathy, a disease that causes progressive damage to the retina.
There are many things you can do to benefit your eye health
- See your optician for a regular yearly check-up, and always get an emergency appointment if you suffer sudden sight disturbances or pain
- Don’t smoke. Smoking damages blood vessels in the eyes and can lead to cataracts, macular degeneration and other sight problems.
- Protect your eyes from ultraviolet light. Wear sunglasses when you’re outdoors and avoid staring directly into bright lights.
- Maintain a healthy weight and an active lifestyle.
- Make sure your diet contains plenty of green leafy vegetables, spinach, oranges, eggs and carrots. These foods contain high levels of nutrients.
In addition to diet and supplements, here are some simple things you can do at home to promote eye health:
- Use a humidifier in your home if your house is dry. You may only need to use it during warm, summer days
- Drink plenty of water, adults should drink, roughly, between 1.5 litres and 2 litres of fluid daily.
- Keep your eyes moist with artificial tears.
- Avoid environments with dusty or dirty air.
- Use cold compresses, cucumbers, or dampened and cooled tea bags on your eyes. Some people prefer calendula tea.
Soya bean oil, gelatine, fish oil, glycerine, inulin,
glycerol monostearate, water, lutein, wolfberry
extract, beta-carotene, caramel (colour), eyebright
extract 5:1, cortex cinnamomic extract 10:1, zinc
oxide, bilberry extract, zeaxanthin, titanium dioxide.
Instructions not set.
Please set some instructions for this product.