Established in 1999, We are a fast growing, independent company. We are dedicated to researching, promoting and distributing only the highest quality and most effective natural health products available throughout the world. Our product selection panel has carefully chosen products that they believe to be the best on the market today for the health and wellbeing of our customers. These products are independently researched, approved, endorsed or clinically tested by leading health care professionals.
We strive to keep abreast of the latest developments in the natural health sector to ensure our product selection provides the very best in drug-free pain relief, alternative asthma and allergy treatment as well as innovative wellbeing and mobility ideas. Our best selling product PainGone has over 3 million users worldwide utilising the pocket-sized device to relieve pain caused by conditions including arthritis, sciatica, sports injuries and tennis elbow.
Our Head Office is in Nottingham, where we employ a team of dedicated staff including customer service advisors, who deal with our customers in a friendly and professional manner. We continually strive to provide the highest quality service.
We have built a very solid reputation in the marketing of health care products through:
- Direct Marketing and Advertising.
- Retail, pharmacists, health stores, mail order companies, the sport and leisure sector.
- Our web shop www.tower-health.co.uk
- Forging relationships with key health care professionals including the NHS and private hospitals and general practitioners, with whom we also develop studies and reports on Tower Health's new developments.
- Partnerships established with reputable charitable organisations including Arthritis Care.
Our professional relationships enable us to launch new product developments to professional people within the NHS and private health care industry and also direct to the general public. Professional credibility is paramount with all our projects; this is enhanced with director of scientific studies Dr. Simon Dunstan BDS, B.Med.Sai, BMBS, FDS RCS, FRCS.